WISDM: A Smarter Approach to Investing
Invest wisely with the WISDM model portfolios. Professionally managed by B. Riley Wealth Management’s skilled Investment Solutions team, WISDM means you spend less time tracking and trading investments, and more time focused on reaching your long-term financial goals.
Whatever your financial goals are, there is a WISDM model portfolio to complement your overall wealth strategy. Plus, the WISDM models have a unique feature, the Capital Preservation Indicator (CPI), that uses real market factors, not emotion-driven triggers, to protect your assets and optimize your investments during periods of extreme volatility.
WISDM Model Portfolios
Your advisor will guide you to an appropriate selection among the 24 available models composed of mutual funds or Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) allocations. Some portfolios also incorporate alternative investments in the mix.
Experienced Asset Management
- Actively managed by B. Riley Wealth Management’s experienced Investment Solutions team backed by years of investment experience.
- Each model built through careful selection of most appropriate investments from a universe of more than 8,500 mutual funds and 1,300 ETFs.
- Continuous due diligence process regularly analyzes all funds’ and managers’ performance.
- No transactional or hidden costs. A simple annual fee with no redemption fees or back end charges.*
- Low minimum investment lets you diversify across multiple models at the same time — $15,000 for mutual fund models or $25,000 for ETF models.
- Automatic rebalancing in response to market conditions, model performance, CPI analysis and other factors ensures your strategies remain focused and up to date.
Be Wiser with your Investments
Help ensure your investments continue to work in your best interests. Make the smart move and talk to your B. Riley Wealth Management financial advisor about employing WISDM in your financial strategy.
All investing involves risks, including the possible loss of principal. There can be no assurance that any investment strategy will be successful or that a fund will meet its investment objective. Investments fluctuate with changes in market and economic conditions and in different environments due to numerous factors some of which may be unpredictable. An investment in a mutual fund will fluctuate and shares, when sold, may be worth more or less than their original cost.
Exchange-Traded Funds are subject to risks similar to those of stocks. Investment returns may fluctuate, so that an investor’s shares, when redeemed, or sold, may be worth more or less than their original cost. Exchange Traded Funds may yield investment results that, before expenses, generally correspond to the price and yield of a particular index. There is no assurance that the price and yield performance of the index can be fully matched. Asset allocation/diversification cannot eliminate the risk of fluctuating prices and uncertain returns.
*The fees for the WISDM program include advisory services, performance measurement, transaction costs, custody services and trading. The fees do not cover the fees and expenses of the underlying funds. The standard fee schedule, which is negotiable, is based on account size and an assumed active equity portfolio. Please carefully review the advisory disclosure document for a full description of our services, including fees and expenses. Advisory accounts are not designed for excessively traded or inactive accounts and may not be suitable for all investors.