Retirement plan design where everyone benefits.
Selecting a financial professional to help you manage your corporate retirement plan is an important decision. You want someone who understands ERISA investments and your plan’s objectives. And you need someone who can create and manage an appropriate plan that ensures your retirement plan investment committee and trustees fulfill their fiduciary obligations to your employees. Ideally, it should also be someone who is easy to talk to, who will be there with assistance and advice whenever you need it.
At B. Riley Wealth Management, we have the expertise, financial tools and industry relationships to help you establish and manage your company’s retirement plan. We can help you establish a defined contribution or defined benefit retirement plan that is fair and equitable for your employees and the long-range financial security of your company.
Our in-house experts work directly with your plan committee and trustees to provide:
- Investment advisory services – We make unbiased recommendations of products and platforms to fit your particular needs, with ongoing monitoring of your plan’s performance.
- Plan Fiduciary services – We serve alongside plan trustees to implement policies and procedures to mitigate personal fiduciary liability, increase transparency and reduce conflicts of interest. We have the ability to serve in either a 3(21) or 3(38) capacity.
- Consulting services – We advise on total plan design to help plan sponsors achieve their goals of recruiting and retaining talent and preparing participants to be “retirement ready”.
- Participant Education services – We provide personalized education designed to increase participation and deferral rates and improve employee retirement outcomes.
- Qualified plan and 401(k) plan design and administration
- Non-qualified deferred compensation – we assist your company with designing and managing non-qualified deferred compensation plans to enhance executive benefits.
Let us help you and your employees work toward the retirement you deserve. Contact a B. Riley Wealth Management financial advisor today.